terça-feira, 12 de abril de 2011

let there be more

once there was sum
between darkness and light
long ago, before sun and moon
loose their bright;
after blood.

passing tragedies,
came a boy bringing the light;
first he gave me a bear - 
all that is left, now;
he left me.

i never left the bear.
he sleeps beside me every night,
but sleep is becoming harder,
my dreams turned to grey.

before the grey, i learnt love.
he left me for i could learn the world,
to learn love never goes away.
i'll never see him again.

the world is right there,
beyond the dreams
under this bed
i see you.

i see you
in my dreams,
since before music,
ere i could start living.

you'd never believe me
in this earth, but i should
thank you for being there
for the worlds you showed
coloring my weirdest dream.

love won't go away - 
it lasts forever far from here,
hidden beneath that ink.